The Sephora VIB sale is here! Everything is 15-20% off for BI and VIB/Rogue members, respectively. This means it’s the perfect time to stock up on favorites or try something new. Below, I am highlighting my favorite Sephora products to buy over and over again, and would highly recommend you try them!
From now untul November 15, Rogue members can use code 20FORROUGE for 20% off, VIB member can use code 20FORVIB for 20% off, and Beauty Insiders can get 15% off with code INSIDER15.
1.Urban Decay makes great face products, and this trio is no exception. It contains a bronzer, highlighter and blush which makes it a great product to toss in your travel bag.
2. The shimmer brick is a beautiful bronzer that looks good all year round. Even though it is called a shimmer brick, it isn’t overly glittery and leaves a beautiful sheen on the cheeks. I used to only use it in the summer, but I have really been enjoying using it this fall.
3. This cleansing balm has been my go-to for a few years now. It feels really nice on the skin and just melts the makeup off, without leaving my skin dry and tight.
4. I love the liquid lipstick in Patina, and I’ve been wanting to try some other colors which is why this liquid lipstick set is so amazing. The other two colors seem like they would complement Patina well, another beautiful nude and a nice red perfect for the holidays.
5. This was the first lipstick I really fell in love with, and for good reason. It has a wonderful consistency and the color is the best my-lips-but-better that I’ve found so far.
6. I know this is very expensive for a lip balm, but it really is great! It’s very moisturizing and is makes for a great base under lipsticks, especially drying ones.
7. I was always afraid of using liquid eyeliner, but that all changed when I discovered this eyeliner (of course, in a favorites set). It’s so easy to use and creates the perfect, precise line. I use this almost daily and I can’t see myself switching anytime soon.
8. I have been using these peels for a few years now and I love that they are a cheaper alternative to a facial. They work amazingly well and are gentle enough to not leave my skin red.
9. I don’t own this palette, but I have the Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light and really like it. Therefore, I would really like to get this palette to have the bronzer and blushes in addition to the setting powders.
10. This is probably the most expensive facial serum I have ever used, and I hate that I like it so much, but I do. It makes my skin look instantly brighter, and completely transformed my skin with regular use.
11. This is my favorite primer to prepare my face for any foundations. It has a velvet finish and prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day.
12. I wore this perfume on my wedding day, so it will always have a special place in my heart. I can’t wait to add another Jo Malone perfume to my collection.
13. If you’re looking for a great foaming cleanser, look no further than this one. My face feels so clean after I use it, but not in the slightest bit dry. Plus, it has a great mint scent!
14. I used this purifying mask for the first time last year and loved it. It is really pricy, but it is definitely worth it. It does an amazing job at clearing my skin and also keeps oils and breakouts at bay.
15. I didn’t have high hopes for this moisturizer when I first got it, but it turned out to be so good! It is super moisturizing and melts into the skin, and comes in a few delicious scents.
16. I got this set last holiday season and it was the perfect introduction to the Farmacy brand. While I enjoyed all the products, I especially enjoyed the New Day Exfoliating Grains, which are the perfect gentle exfoliators.
What are you buying from the Sephora Sale?