Jasmine recently posted this tag on her blog and she encouraged anyone who read it to go ahead and do it. So I did!
1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly
Stick straight! But when I was much younger I had crazy curly hair, much like my mom. To this day she’s still sad that none of her kids have her hair.
2) Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon
When I was in high school I would got highlights a few times at the salon, but mostly I did full hair dying myself. I haven’t dyed it in almost 10 years now.
3) Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you switch it up?
Same style- jeans, v-neck and either sweater or jacket depending on weather. My shoes also change with the weather.
4) Do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon
I mostly do them myself, but everyone once in a while, before a wedding or other event I’ll treat myself to the salon.
5) How often do you change your nail polish
My toes stayed painted for ages, but I switch my nails every week or so- once they start chipping.
6) Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Year round 🙂
7) How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
5-10 minutes. If I have more time, I end up looking like a clown!
8) What do you do first face or eyes?
9) Do you collect makeup or just buy it?
Eh collect…I tend to buy what I want without thinking if I need it, or have something very similar already. I’m trying to stop buying (100 day no buy!), and start using up what I have!
10) How often do you wear false eyelashes
Never. I wear glasses and I can’t imagine the two working well together…
11) Do you do full face makeup everyday?
Yeah- I do foundation, blush/bronzer, mascara every day. But that to be me is full face makeup while others may have a different definition.
12) Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family
Depends on how lazy I’m feeling.
13) Will you leave the house without makeup?
I do on the lazy days!
14) How many high end products do you own?
Most of my collection is high end
15) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you get ready?
Since my outfit is pretty much the same every day, it doesn’t take much planning
16) How often do you change your handbag?
I use the same bag for work every day since it’s one of the few that’s large enough for my computer. At nights/weekend I use a larger one during the day and a small one at night- I only have a few I dont’t change often
17) What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Wake up 6-6:30am and usually asleep by 10:30. I don’t function with less than 8 hours of sleep
18) How often or when do you work out?
If walking/climbing counts then every day!
19) Left or right handed?
20) Do you speak any foreign languages?
I can speak Spanish well enough to communicate with my Spanish speaking grandmother, but I am not fluent
21) How tall are you?
22) how many pets do you have?
None, although I’m waiting to move into a pet friendly house so we can get a dog!
23) How often do you blog?
Trying to post 3-4 times a week
24) Do you read comments?
I love reading comments so keep them coming!
25) Do you keep a list of products to try that you see in a post?
I have a list on my iPhone of products that I want to try. Two actually- US and international.
26) How did you come up with your blog name?
beautiful beakers- beakers because I’m a biologist and wanted something that reflected my science side, and I use them daily. I added beautiful because I write about anything and everything I consider beautiful!
27) What kind of camera do you use for your photos
28) How often do you clean your house
I shed a lot so I sweep regularly. Deep cleaning every other week
29) What’s your favorite color?
mint blue right now
30) Do you swear?
Sometimes with the hubby and siblings, never around my parents.
31) What are you doing for the rest of the day?
Studying, making dinner, vegging out in front of the TV, sleep
As the others did before me, I encourage anyone who reads this to do this tag!