First, I would like to apologize for being absent the past few days. I have a pretty important application due next week and I’ve been frantically trying to get the pieces together so I can send them out for review. But I’m back and so excited to share this piece of news with you:
A huge thank you to the amazing Jen at Sparkle & Champagne for nominating for me the Versatile Blogger Award. If you want to read a great blog about beauty, lifestyle, and anything in between, check her out! I’m a new(isn) blogger so it is truly an honor to be nominated for this award- thank you again Jen!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
The facts about me:
- I’m living outside of California for the first time in my life and finally understanding seasons.
- I’m actually quite shy.
- I have a weird obsession with notebooks. From where I’m sitting right now, I can see 3, none of which are being used.
- Pigs are my favorite animal.
- I still don’t know what I want to do with my Biology Ph.D. when I graduate, which is only about a year away.
- I get frustrated really easily.
- I love all things leather.