I have been subscribed to Birchbox on and off for about 3 years now. I only recently stopped subbing because I have such an abundance of products. Sure there have been some duds that have quickly been passed on to my sisters, but I have also found some products that I can’t live without now!
1. Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle Spray Prior to getting this product, I was extremely low maintenance as far as my hair was concerned. I would wash it, throw it in a pony tail and be done with it. I didn’t think I needed any other products until I tried this This spray detangles my hair and also leaves it feeling very soft.
2. Macadamia Oil Healing Oil Treatment Similar to the beauty protector, I didn’t know I needed this until using it. This oil leaves my hair smooth, frizz-free and also helps it dry faster. I use a few drops on my strands and then rub my hands together and then use what’s left to tame the fly aways at my roots. I have to be careful not to use too much or else y hair would look very greasy.
3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser This was a new concept to you. You apply the cleanser to dry skin and then use a warm cloth to remove the cleanser along with the dirt and makeup from your face. The cloth helps to exfoliate, so your skin is not only left feeling very clean but also smooth!
4. beauty blender I have already been through 2 of these (after a while it gets too hard to clean the makeup off so I assume bacteria is also on the sponge so I toss it), and I notice a different when I don’t use it to apply my makeup. This product provides even coverage and looks flawless. I can’t go back to using foundation without this.
5. Benefit They’re Real Mascara I have long eye lashes, but the are stick straight. I wear glasses so I think it’s very important for my lashes to be curled and this is one of the few mascaras that can hold a curl. Not only is this great for holding curls, but my lashes look fuller and longer with this mascara. I have heard complaints about this being hard to take off, but I haven’t experienced that.
What are you favorite Birchbox finds?