I used some credit card points to get a $100 Sephora gift card. I then got my Sephora basket to as close to $100 as I could, so that with the 15% discount and gift card, I would pay very little out of pocket. I was so proud of myself and ready to make the purchase when I got home from my run yesterday… but the gift card hadn’t come yet so I didn’t end up making the purchase. Nevertheless, I wanted to share my cart with you since it’s changed drastically since I last posted about the sale here. Plus, ebates is as 8% today so you can get decent cash back for your purchases!
1. Flash shipping. I hate paying for shipping and I always regret not getting flash when I see great freebies with no minimum purchase. It’s only $10 right now so it’s definitely worth it.
2. tarte exposed blush. I love this blush and was finally going to add it to my collection. Sigh. I guess I’ll have to wait until the next VIP sale.
3. origins checks and balances face wash. I had a deluxe sample of this and fell in love with how clean my face felt after using. Since finishing my favorite cleanser, I’m looking to add a new one to my routine.
4. fresh sugar lip treatment. I have owned this in clear, rose and honey and think coral is the perfect color for summer. I love this because it moisturizes lips while giving them a bit of color.
5. sephora collection konjac sponge duo. I don’t know much about these sponges, but lately I’ve been hearing everyone rave about konjac sponges, so I decided to try them!
6. caudalie favorites kit. I love kits because I like being able to try multiple things, plus they’re usually a great value. I’ve been wanting to try the cleansing milk and beauty elixir, so those two alone make this kit worth it.
Altogether, this order was $129, so after the discount, taxes and gift card I think I would be paying around $10. So sad that I missed it. I guess I will have to make the perfect basket for the next sale!
What did you pick up?