This new bi-monthly series, Meet the Blogger, is a way to learn about the blogger behind the blog. If you are interested in participating, get in touch with me through the contact page, and I will send you the information!
Today we will be chatting with the beautiful Jovana from the fashion blog, Runway Style Doll. Runway Style Doll is a fashion blog with the most amazing street style reports, as well as street styles inspired by fashion weeks and shows. Her posts all have the most beautiful photos (she is a photographer, after all) so they are so fun to look at. Don’t forget to stop by and say hello to her!
Where are you from?
I’m from Novi Sad, Serbia
Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
I’m Jovana and I’m a street style photographer. I decided to make my blog in order to show people that the best possible runway is on the streets and that you don’t need to have millions of dollars in your pocket to have amazing style. My plan is to travel the world and take photos of people with different styles and write stories about them!
How did you first get into blogging?
Well, I always loved writing and I was planning to start a blog for a while, but I was waiting for the right moment that allowed me enough free time to dedicate myself to it completely.
What do you wish you knew when starting your blog?
I wish I knew that it is not as easy as it seems 🙂
Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
Hmmm, this is a tricky one 🙂 I am more live-in-the-moment kind of girl 🙂 But of course I hope to increase my readership and just to share the positive influence and energy wherever I possibly can 🙂
What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
Creativity. It is the most amazing thing when you have the chance to do what you love the most. And for me, being able to be creative puts a smile on my face every single day :).
If I gave you $100, what beauty items that you don’t own would you buy?
Jaclyn Hill’s Becca Champaign Pop highlighter and Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow palette and keep the change 🙂
What skin care or beauty steps do you religiously take time for?
Skin care: Moisturizing! Beauty steps: Blending 🙂
What five fantastic products do you use now, and why do you love them.
- Too faced better then sex mascara – the best one I’ve ever tried. It makes my lashes look so fluffy and whenever I use it, I don’t need to put on any false lashes 🙂
- Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! – It’s Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush and it changed my life. It gives me perfect brows every time without causing me a breakdown 🙂
- Maybeline lipgloss Cristal – amazing! I’ve been using it every single day this summer, it’s so soft and not sticky at all. Love it.
- Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray – well, I love it just because I could not live without it, or better yet, my makeup could not live without it 🙂
- Makeup removing wipes of any kind 🙂
What are two beauty blogs we should check out, and why do you love them?
- Maskcara – amazing blog for the beauty lovers with Cara’s eye-opening before-and-after tutorials and her ability to teach all women how to bring out their natural beauty.
- The Wanderlust Project – I love this one, and I am following it for quite some time now and it became a part of my morning routine, like coffee J She travels all around the world and reviews the products she finds. Brilliant!
What is your favorite post to date?
It’s my own that I am the most proud of! It’s a post about what it means to be a woman said by four fantastic girls that I met on the streets of my city and I composed their stories into one.
Do you prefer getting dressed up or being casual?
Usually it’s either journey or the destination. For me, it’s the part where you get ready 🙂 I love dressing up, putting my makeup on….it’s my favorite part of the day 🙂
What do you do in your spare time?
Shopping and hanging out the people I love! 🙂
What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy weekend morning?
Staying in bed as long as I can, drinking coffee and watching TV 🙂
Where can we find you?