I have recently become obsessed with notebooks- floral and pastel colors especially make me swoon. When I saw this tutorial from my favorite DIY blogger Amber from Damask Love, I knew I had to make them! Using only a few tools, you can make an array of notebooks in any color and size you want!
To start, you will need:
- printer paper cut to size (I used 5.5 x 8)
- scrapbook paper cut to size
- scrapbook paper of same or different color cut to length and 1/2″ (mine was 1/2″ x 8)
- binder clips
- glue stick or mod-podge
- crop-a-dile & eyelets
1. Use glue stick or mod-podge to attach thin strips of scrapbook paper to edge of front and back covers
2. Assemble notebook with 10-20 sheets of paper in between front and back covers. I found 15 pages was perfect for my purposes. Use binder clips to hold everything in place.
3. Use crop-a-dile to punch 3 holes along edge.
4. Use crop-a-dile eyelet setter to clamp eyelets into place.
That’s it! Very easy and they look gorgeous and professional. I made 3 really quickly and have plans to make more to add to Christmas presents. What do you think of these notebooks?