I began wrapping Chrismas/Hanukkah gifts yesterday which really got me in the Holiday spirit! In honor of that, I decided to make a gift guide for the best presents from birchbox under $25. I own, or have tried, all of these products and recommend them highly! There’s a mix of beauty, skincare and even home items so you can find something for everyone on your list. Come back later for a luxury gift guide as well as fashion and for the man in your life.
1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara : I am a mascara junkie, and have tried more than I can count. When I first tried this, I didn’t really get the hype. However, after going to another mascara after this, I realized how amazing this is. The other left clumps and flaked easily. This one leaves my lashes clump free, and stays put no matter what! It’s pricey but well worth it.
2. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser : Before this, I had never used a cleanser with a cloth, but I don’t know if I can go back to a regular cleanser now! Using a cloth makes sure you really get everything off, and my skin has been looking better since I started using it.
3. Chambre de Sucre Macaron Boxes: I received one of these in peach in a secret santa swap. I love all things French (bread, cheese, wine, skin care, what’s not to love!), so I instantly fell in love with this as well. I use it to hold rings on my nightstand. I’m thinking of getting this color too!
4. Jouer Lip Enhancer: This is a product that I haven’t tried yet, but it has great reviews. Plus, everyone can use a good lip moisturizer in the winter.
5. Shea Terra Organic Facial Wash: You already know I’m obsessed with skincare. I received this one as a sample in my birchbox one month, and I was really scared of the viscous, black liquid I found in the bottle. But it’s an interesting face wash that you leave on your skin for a few mintues before wiping off. It leaves my skin feeling deeply cleaned which is great.
6. Yes to Blueberry Brightening Facial Towelettes: I mentioned before I use skin wipes more often than I should. Some nights, after a long day of work, making dinner and doing more work at home, I’m so tired that I just want to sleep and don’t want to waste sleeping time taking off my makeup. These wipes are perfect for those nights- they do a good job at removing everything and leave my skin without that tight, dry feeling. I’ve tried the other Yes To towelettes, but I prefer the blueberry ones.
7. NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing lip balm: I bought this based on numerous reviews and blog posts about it. It’s thicker than I expected so I only use it at night, and I have to be very careful not to use too much. Although if I take too much, I use it on my cuticles. It is so moisturizing and my lips feel great after using it.
8. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner: I only recently began using liquid liners. I actually think this may have been the first one I really gave a chance. This pen is so easy to use and I have no problems adding a thin, straight line! I read reviews about this drying out quickly, but I didn’t have that problem
9. Rifle Paper CO. Vintage Blossoms: I always carry at least one notebook with me, and these are just so beautiful!
10. Beauty Potector Protect and Detangle Spray: This is another birchbox find. I don’t blowdry my hair so I don’t need the heat protecter aspect, but my hair is past my shoulders and thick, so I appreciate the detanlge help. This also smells amazing, but not overpowering. I have the full size, and I use the sample size for travel/gym I definitely notice when I don’t use it my hair is more tangled and not as soft.