The under $25 gift guide I published the other day (here) was such a hit, I decided to do another for luxury gifts/ gifts over $25!
1. Limited Edition Vanity Affair Box : I received this box last week and I told you how much I love it (here) . Well it’s also perfect for gifting- it comes beautifully packaged and I definitely felt like I was opening a present as I dug through it. It contains the most gorgeous beauty and home products- it is sure to be a hit with any lady on your list!
2. Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System : This is for the skin care junkies. This is such a cult product that is supposed to give you a deep cleanse while also being gentle on the skin. Not only that, but the vibrations are said to help products penetrate your skin better. On every website is has hundreds of positive reviews, so it must be good.
3. Jouer + beautyblender Perfectly Primed Collection : This is a Birchbox exclusive and it’s wonderful. It contains a full size Jouer Matte Moisture tint, the matte version of Jouer’s best selling luminizing moisture tint, as well as a beauty blender, beautyblender cleanser and Jouer primer. The Jouer tint alone is worth the price of the set, so the beautyblender, cleanser and primer are all extras- making this an excellent value! I have been using beautyblenders for about 2 years now and I love how my makeup applies smoothly and evenly, giving an airbrushed look. The tint is lightweight and looks very natural, even if you add extra layers for more coverage. I haven’t used the bar soap or primer, but the tint and beautyblender are great enough for me recommend this set!
4. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment : Another popular product, this one a mud mask to help with all skin problems, including breakouts, uneven skin tone, but it also has the ability to deep cleanse pores to leave your skin feeling extra clean.
5. bkr Glass Water Bottle : I bought this glass water bottle a few months ago and I adore it. It’s beautiful (I bought the purple color) and it has an easy handle to hold it. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe so it’s easy to keep clean. I want to carry it around because it’s so cute, so I actually drink more water now.
6. Kate Spade Saturday The Weekender Tote :When I travel, I pack the largest purse I have with my computer, socks, scarf, as well as some must-have beauty items. The ideal carry-on bag would have lots of pockets, zip closed but it still must look good! This bag fits the bill as it comes in a pretty blue/grey color, it zips closed and has many pockets.
7. LAQA & Co Fat Lip Pencil Fiver : Lip pencils are my favorite ip products to use because they are so easy- I can apply them without a mirror! These pencils are no exception- they add great color as well as containing vitamin E to keep lips soft.
8. Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette : To me, this is the perfect neutral palette. It contains both matte and shimmer shades, but the shimmer shades are not over the top which makes them great for every day wear. The shadows apply easily, are blendable and can be worn dry or wet for a more dramatic color. There is also a brown liner included in the kit if you don’t want to use the black shadow for liner. The set also comes with a book with a few looks so you don’t have to be creative to try different looks.
9. Sedu 25mm Clipless Iron : My hair doesn’t hold curlers, but I always try anyway. I used this for the first time last week and I loved the way my hair turned out! I wanted loose curls like you get after a day of playing on the beach, and that’s exactly what I got. I put just a bit of hairspray and it actually lasted all night, which is very rare for me. It’s very easy to use and comes with a glove so you don’t burn your fingers.
10. Gorjana Taner Bar Necklace : You can’t go wrong with a necklace. I like this one because it’s simple yet interesting. It can be worn alone, or layered with other necklaces. It can be worn in casual settings or more formal ones. It’s so versatile so will be the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
I hope you enjoyed this installment of my gift guides. Next time, I’ll have a guide for non-Birchbox/non-beauty gifts!