Banana Republic is one of my favorite places to shop. Their regular clothes fit well, but if something is too large, I can usually find the same items in the petits sections. I also love that in general, the color scheme fits my style very well- blacks, greys, navy and white and textiles that I adore, such as leather and silk.
1. Grey Skinny Ankle Jeans. I’ve recently become infatuated with skinny ankle jeans. They look great under boots but also with flats and sandals. I love showing a little bit of skin in an unexpected way.
2. Grey Ruched Tee Dress. Tee shirt dresses are great items to have in your closet because they can be dressed up or thrown over a bathing suit as a coverup. I love easy to wear dresses like this, and as you know I love grey, so this is a no-brainer for me.
3. Tweed Sheath Dress. On a day-to-day basis I wear jeans and tees, but occasionally I will go to conferences that require me to dress up. This is a dress that is conservative for conferences, but would also be great for a nice dinner with my husband.
4. Sloan-Fit Faux-Leather Front Legging. The Sloan-Fit pants have great reviews, so it’s only natural they would make them in faux-leather. You know I’ve been searching for leather leggings (here), and these may have won my heart!
5. Black Leather Moto Jacket. I have a grey leather jacket that I wear more than any other jacket I own, so I’ve been looking to add a black moto jacket to my collection. I’ve been searching for months to no avail, but saw this one in store this week and think it’s the winner!
6. Light Silk Popover Blouse. Over sized silk blouses are a wardrobe staple of mine. They can be worn with skinny jeans for a night out, and also with pencils skirts for work.
Enjoy your week!