I love lists of all kinds, especially wish lists! Here are the items I hope to accumulate this year.
1. Diptyque mini candle set. I love candles but tend to get tired of scents before I finish an entire candle. This set of mini candles seems like a good way to get around that. Plus these jars are beautiful and make perfect storage once the candle is gone. Am I the only one who loves seeing how people repurpose these jars?
2. Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation. I saw this on QVC and now I want it! It’s a lightweight foundation that has chameleon particles so it starts to change and match your color exactly. It only comes in 3 shades, but because of the color-changing abilities, they each have a wide spectrum of complexions they work for.
3. Stuart Weitzman ‘5050’ Over the Knee Boot. I have a slight obsession with boots, and I cannot get these gorgeous over the knee boots off my mind! I’m not sure if I’m tall enough to pull them off, but I plan on at least trying them on to find out!
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Mini Pashli’ Leather Satchel. I’m sure what it is about this bag, but I’m drawn to it. It’s just so beautiful, and even though it’s white, I think I can get a lot of use out of it.
5. GUERLAIN Meteorites Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer. This was used on me when I had my makeup done at a Geurlain counter and I loved the way my skin felt and the makeup looked.
6. Helena Quinn Danielle Blouse. I’ve been on the hunt for a silk blouse that can be worn at conferences but also for a date night. I like that this has a (faux) pocket and a drapey feel, and a low neckline- all thinks I look for in a top!
7. Rag & Bone Harrow Booties. I have been eyeing these boots for a good year now. I decided when ShopBop has their next 25% off sale, these babies will be mine!
8. Jill Jill Stuart Lace Sheath Dress. This dress is sexy without being too sexy. The cranberry color is beautiful and different than anything I have in my closet.